Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 10:20 : Few things beat a Sunday walk that ends in a pub. Get some inspiration for new outings with CAMRA's Wild Pub Walks:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Saturday, 12:30 : The campaign to save the @BerneyArmsPub, Norfolk's most remote pub, is continuing. See the latest update here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Friday, 19:21 : RT @danieljneilson: Look who I'm having a beer with. Thanks @alanhinkes for writing the foreword to @CAMRA_Official Wild Pub Walks pic.twitter.com/MwDEC40I9T
- Friday, 17:05 : We are now out of the office for the weekend and will pick up any question and queries then. Have a great weekend!
- Friday, 11:30 : Run in association with @HistoricEngland, the 2017 National Pub Design Awards have now been launched: camra.org.uk/pub-design-awa…