Situations Vacant for the Chesterfield Annual Beer Festival 2017
Beer Festival Volunteers
Door staff, greet the customers and take their tickets.
Glasses, hand out the glasses to the customers
Tombola, take their pound and see the customers happy faces if they win a prize
Membership, sign new members up and give members their concession.
Bar Staff, Cider/Wine staffs, foreign beers staff, serve the customers with a friendly smile.
If you would like to apply for any of the jobs, it is on a volunteer basis but rewards for working are a Festival Tee shirt, Glass, Beer Tokens and a place on the helpers trip, you also get free entry to the festival on any of the sessions that you are not working.
Please apply by email to Tracey Rodd, Staffing Officer ku.oc.ilacsit@ddorat with your requests. Please note not everyone can work the bars the other jobs are as important.
Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 12:12 : It’s small business Saturday! A great reason to go for a cheeky pint and support your local!
- Friday, 15:01 : Are you looking for some great gift ideas? Spread some cheer this Xmas and visit the CAMRA gift shop!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Friday, 12:01 : It’s your last chance to catch author @geoffbrandwood @pigsearcamra He will be there today from 5-6pm ow.ly/OYS4306n3cU
- Friday, 10:11 : A great night at the @Britbeerwriters awards last night! Congrats to all the winners! pic.twitter.com/AmfF8nhtsE
- Friday, 07:25 : RT @StevenLBell: .@CAMRA_Official says tourism and a strong microbrewery sector could be why Cumbria's pubs are bucking the trend of… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…