Situations Vacant for the Chesterfield Annual Beer Festival 2017
Beer Festival Volunteers
Door staff, greet the customers and take their tickets.
Glasses, hand out the glasses to the customers
Tombola, take their pound and see the customers happy faces if they win a prize
Membership, sign new members up and give members their concession.
Bar Staff, Cider/Wine staffs, foreign beers staff, serve the customers with a friendly smile.
If you would like to apply for any of the jobs, it is on a volunteer basis but rewards for working are a Festival Tee shirt, Glass, Beer Tokens and a place on the helpers trip, you also get free entry to the festival on any of the sessions that you are not working.
Please apply by email to Tracey Rodd, Staffing Officer ku.oc.ilacsit@ddorat with your requests. Please note not everyone can work the bars the other jobs are as important.
Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 12:27 : Yesterday, @LordRoyKennedy told the government that he will back the removal of permitted development rights for pubs.
- Wednesday, 12:02 : Beat the post-Christmas blues at @MancBeerFest this weekend - don’t forget to send us a photo of your best cheers!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Wednesday, 08:33 : "Policy based on evidence, not evidence based on policy". @camrachairman talks anti-alcohol policy in @TheScotsman scotsman.com/news/opinion/p…
- Tuesday, 11:30 : RT @colCAMRA: More Very interesting reading about Cask Ale..... twitter.com/tinyrebelbrewc…
- Tuesday, 10:53 : Cask quality, WB's future, CBOB selection and lots more being discussed on CAMRA forum discourse.camra.org.uk