Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
LATEST ! Summer Pub of The Season Nominations
The nominations for summer pub of the season are now available for download from the menu
CAMRA Sunday Strollers Enjoy a pint at the Rykneld Turnpike, Pub of the Year
Congratulations to the Turnpike!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 17:30 : What more could you ask for? Amazing Beer and Cider, Horses, Sun and Food join us at @Ascot_Beer_Fest pic.twitter.com/3WHCrnyRBU
- Friday, 14:35 : RT @cigarpram: If you are enjoying the hospitality in one of the @Ascot boxes @CAMRA_Official #AscotBeerFest then we'll come to yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…
- Friday, 14:30 : Grab a pint of @binghamsbrewery Vanilla Stout, supreme champion in CBoB 2016 at one bar two of @Ascot_Beer_Fest pic.twitter.com/Wm3oThROle
- Friday, 14:25 : RT @cigarpram: And who will celebrate their first win of the day with a fine #cigar? @Ascot @CAMRA_Official #AscotBeerFest twitter.com/Ascot/status/7…
- Friday, 13:05 : Come and check out the CAMRA stand at the @Ascot_Beer_Fest new members get a free pint when they join at the festiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…