Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
LATEST ! Summer Pub of The Season Nominations
The nominations for summer pub of the season are now available for download from the menu
CAMRA Sunday Strollers Enjoy a pint at the Rykneld Turnpike, Pub of the Year
Congratulations to the Turnpike!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 11:58 : Cheers to the first day of the Pubs Code! Over a decade of campaigning for a fairer deal for tied pub tenants has been a success. #Cheers
- Wednesday, 15:00 : RT @gbbf: Todays #WCW is Sylvia Kopp from the @BrewersAssoc Join her at the festival for a Made in the USA tasting session pic.twitter.com/t6TikMiNi4
- Friday 15th July, 15:50 : RT @GNPUB: Don't miss our beer festival, this weekend 15-17 July. £3 per pint, £1.50 per half, CAMRA discount @CAMRA_Official #Herts #StAlbans #RealAle
- Sunday 17th July, 13:01 : From the 21st-23rd @CAMRA_KBF will be having a camping beer fest Grab your camping gear and head down to Merton Farm pic.twitter.com/KYAE6YB3Zd
- Friday 15th July, 10:22 : RT @inapub: Good news from @CAMRA_Official this morning - pub closures on the decline bit.ly/29B8LKX pic.twitter.com/JNBtLOQvcr