Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
LATEST ! Summer Pub of The Season Nominations
The nominations for summer pub of the season are now available for download from the menu
CAMRA Sunday Strollers Enjoy a pint at the Rykneld Turnpike, Pub of the Year
Congratulations to the Turnpike!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday 20th May, 16:33 : York's the place to be this Saturday revitalisation.camra.org.uk/news/
- Thursday 19th May, 07:30 : On Saturday we take the consultation to York! Will you be there?! #GetInvolved ow.ly/VSne300i1Nd
- Wednesday 18th May, 11:27 : Delighted to have hosted Beer Parliamentarian of the year, @LordRoyKennedy, at the APPG Beer Group Awards Dinner: ow.ly/i/juey5
- Tuesday 17th May, 20:01 : RT @holcottagesuk: Love your local pub? Find out why @CAMRA_Official are supporting our latest campaign: goo.gl/4xaN6T pic.twitter.com/rdT0lyFOtT
- Wednesday 18th May, 10:11 : A purpose-built dementia pub hopes to improve people's social life and wellbeing in Lancashire #wellbeingweds ow.ly/7JAM300jL7T