Welcome to the Chesterfield and District branch of CAMRA!
We are an active branch of pub, beer and cider lovers who live in the districts of Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and some of the parishes of Derbyshire Dales.
We have regular 'Saturday Surveys' where a bus full of keen beer and pub watchers go to the farthest reaches of the branch area to see what's happening in our local pubs.
Click on the branch diary to see dates of meetings, social events and what's happening.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 08:55 : RT @CAMRABooks: Historic Coaching Inns of the Great North Road by @RogerProtz is now available! Order your copy here today:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 12:50 : But it doesn’t end there, @BeerDayBritain has been extended to run over the long weekend until June 18th #CheersToBeer
- Monday, 12:45 : It’s official! @BeerDayBritain is back and will take place on 15 June #CheersToBeer 🍺
- Monday, 09:00 : Happy Monday ! We're back in the office and will be in touch with anyone who has got in touch over the weekend as soon as possible
- Sunday, 23:35 : Have you signed up to CAMRA Discourse? Why not join the conversation: discourse.camra.org.uk